Thursday, October 4, 2007

Leading Up to Halloween ...


As we turned the page on our calendar to October, we can begin our countdown to Halloween! Next to Christmas, Halloween is my favorite holiday.

As the month progresses, I want to look back over past Halloween related releases from the Walt Disney Classics Collection. We've seen two scenes - Trick or Treat, featuring Witch Hazel and Donald's Nephews and from the closing montage of Disney's Lilo & Stitch, Witch Lilo and Vampire Stitch. In addition, there has been Halloween related releases such as the Hitchhiking Ghosts, the Headless Horseman and Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas and lets not forget those great Disney Villains!

As the days and weeks progress, I will look back on each of those releases plus two releases whose redemption period ends on such a fitting day, Halloween itself!

Each entry will be filled with facts, trivia and whatever else I may concoct in my laboratory :)


1 comment:

Jason S. said...

I'm with you, Don. Halloween is right behind Christmas in my fave holidays list. Look forward to reading your upcoming blogs on its WDCC-related releases.