Friday, December 18, 2009

A Heartfelt Thanks!

I'd like to thank all those via the Blog, Facebook and Twitter for your emails, cards, phone calls and well wishes during a very difficult time when I lost my Uncle to cancer earlier this month.

Still hard seeing someone vibrant and healthy succumb within 11 days to cancer. Very thankful to work for allowing me to spend as much time as possible with him during that time. I feel so blessed to not only know but be related to this amazing person who was an AWESOME Uncle.

Love & Miss You Uncle Paul. Gone but NEVER forgotten!

1 comment:

dopey926 said...

Don, I know the passing of Uncle Paul was extremely difficult for you and your family. The death of a family member is never easy, but during the holiday season it makes someone's passing more difficult.

Please know what we continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

May Uncle Paul, too, rest in peace.