|Click Image for a Larger View|
A cast member was stationed at this split to instruct guests what the difference between the two lines was. We opted for "the graveyard."
Upon entering "the graveyard" you come upon the following five (5) busts:
- Bertie - Avid hunter and expert shot, in the end that’s what he got.
- Aunt Florence - Never did a dishonorable deed. Yet found face down in canary seed.
- Uncle Jacob - Greed was the poison he had swallowed. He went first, the others followed. His killer’s face he surely knew, now try to discover who killed who.
- The Twins, Wellington & Forsythia - Departed life while in their beds, with identical bumps on identical heads.
- Cousin Maude - Our sleeping beauty, who never awoke the night her dreams went up in smoke. Note: Need to retake this photo on next trip as I accidentally didn't include Cousin Maude.
Click Each Image for a Larger View
|Leota (Eyes Closed)|
|Leota (Eyes Open)|