|Click Image for Product Detail & Additional Angles|
Dashing downstairs from her lonely attic room, Cinderella excitedly shows off her pretty party dress, lovingly sewed and stitched together by the loyal mice Jaq, Gus and Cinderella's other animal friends.
"Isn't It Lovely, Do You Like It" a Numbered Limited Edition of 1,500 was sculpted by Dusty Horner. Cinderella is plussed with pewter legs.
The following pieces are either Limited Quantities and/or On Alert:
- Cinderella and Prince Charming: Royal Introduction (Cinderella)
- Lilo and Stitch: Storefront Spaceship (Lilo & Stitch)
- Maleficent: Sinister Sorcereress (Sleeping Beauty)
- Carl and Russell: Meritorious Moment (Disney/Pixar’s Up)
- Jose, Panchito & Donald: Airborne Amigos (Three Caballeros)
- Dumbo (with Timothy): Are They in for a Surprise! Got the Magic Feather?” (Dumbo)
- Grandma Fa and Cri-Kee: I’ve Got All the Luck We Need (Mulan)
- Hercules and Pegasus: Defiant (Hercules)