Tuesday, August 14, 2012

WDCC Announces 'Sold Out' Status of Cinderella plus Update on Recently Released NLE's!

Click Image for Product Detail & Additional Angles
While on vacation, the Walt Disney Classics Collection announced the sold out status of Cinderella.

Dashing downstairs from her lonely attic room, Cinderella excitedly shows off her pretty party dress, lovingly sewed and stitched together by the loyal mice Jaq, Gus and Cinderella's other animal friends.

"Isn't It Lovely, Do You Like It" a Numbered Limited Edition of 1,500 was sculpted by Dusty Horner.  Cinderella is plussed with pewter legs.

The following pieces are either Limited Quantities and/or On Alert:

  • Cinderella and Prince Charming: Royal Introduction (Cinderella)
  • Lilo and Stitch: Storefront Spaceship (Lilo & Stitch)
  • Maleficent: Sinister Sorcereress (Sleeping Beauty)
  • Carl and Russell: Meritorious Moment (Disney/Pixar’s Up)
  • Jose, Panchito & Donald: Airborne Amigos (Three Caballeros)
  • Dumbo (with Timothy): Are They in for a Surprise! Got the Magic Feather?” (Dumbo)
  • Grandma Fa and Cri-Kee: I’ve Got All the Luck We Need (Mulan)
  • Hercules and Pegasus: Defiant (Hercules)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the heads up Don! Did you see that there are new pieces revealed? I saw them on Ebay of all places. I checked the WDCC main site and there are no updates there either. I can't wait to get the whole scoop from you soon. The Snow and Prince piece is great!

DC Pop Fanatic said...

You're Welcome Mark!

Hopefully will be going live with my presentation later this evening. It's bad enough the dealers who use eBay to sell the line but worse yet, using it for announcement purposes when the pieces haven't even been shipped and/or at their store. Shake my head in amazement.

I too like the Snow White and Prince sculpture and the Summer Fairies from Fantasia.

Art Partners Collectibles Inc. said...

My gosh DON...I am so thrilled to hear that comment from you and its about time someone besides myself said that.. The worst part is many of the ARE NOT dealers and if they are relying on ebay for their business...well you get my drift and I too shake my head in amazement!
Hope your trip was good, just got back from CA and a great lunch at club 33.......