Friday and Saturday, October
15 and 16, 2010
Epcot, Walt Disney World Resort
Available Monday, August 30, 2010 at 1 p.m. EST. Check back here for ticket link.
$85 per person/$185 per person includes Dave Smith's Retirement Celebration Dinner
Check In begins at 5:30 p.m. on October 15
- Private wine and cheese reception Friday evening inside the foyer of The American Adventure pavilion
- Dave Smith's Retirement Celebration Dinner Friday evening inside the VIP lounge of The Living Seas pavilion. Note: there is an extra cost to attend this dinner.
- Breakfast pastries and presentation Saturday morning at La Hacienda at the Mexico pavilion
- Exclusive presentations Saturday morning from Scott Hunnel, Israel Perez, Guerlain, and Givenchy
- A "sip and stroll" Saturday afternoon with members of the D23 Team including Steven Clark, Dave Smith, Becky Cline, Carmen Capone and Jeffrey Epstein
- Access Saturday to the VIP lounge inside the The American Adventure pavilion
- Private VIP seating at Howard Jones's Eat to the Beat concert
- Private dessert party and viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- Sip & Stroll surprises (one per guest)